The September meeting, rescheduled from last week, will be held this Thursday at 7pm. The meeting will include preliminary work for the 2020 budget as well as discussion of trash contract bids and the reintroduction of recycling in the neighborhood. The full agenda is given below:
Woods of Wimbledon Civic Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 15109, Spring, Texas 77391-1509
Agenda for the Board of Directors Meeting
September 26th 2019, 7PM
John Wesley United Methodist Church, 5830 Bermuda Dunes Drive, Room A106, Houston, TX 77069.
The Board Meeting is open to all homeowners within Woods of Wimbledon.
Agenda prepared by Graham Sherlock, President WOWCA Inc. gro.a1600970391cwow@1600970391tnedi1600970391serp1600970391 832-582-1516
- Call to Order at 7.00PM.
- Roll call and establishment of a quorum.
- Welcome and introduction of visitors.
- Secretary’s Report.
- Presentation of the August 2019 minutes.
- Public Comment.
- An invitation for homeowners to comment or raise issues with the Board.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Monthly Financial Report.
- Preparation for the 2020 budget.
- New homeowners.
- President’s Report.
- Complaints and enquiries.
- Presentation of bids for trash collection and proposal to reintroduce recycling.
- Website maintenance.
- Vice President’s Report
- Boundary Wall repairs.
- Deed restriction notification card subcommittee.
- Architectural Control Committee.
- Report from member(s) of the ACC.
- Old Business.
- Discussion of any previous agenda items not discussed above.
- New Business.
- Discussion of any new items that Board members may wish to raise.
- Executive Session. 8PM
- To meet in closed session to discuss legal and collections matters.
- Summary of Executive Session and voting on items discussed.
- Adjournment at, or before, 9 pm.