Please email gro.a1571347318cwow@1571347318rerus1571347318aert1571347318 for Resale Certificates.
Below you will find links to download the Required Attachments as noted on your Resale Certificate.
- Rules (None)
- Current Balance Sheet
- Current Operating Budget
- Certificate of Insurance for Common Areas
- Governmental Notices of Health or Housing Code Violations (None)
What is a Resale Certificate?
- A Resale Certificate is a document prepared by the Home Owners Association specific to a property within its boundaries. The certificate includes such information as outstanding debt owed to the Association, any pending lawsuit with the Association, any violation of the deed restrictions for the property, foreclosure information, budget and expenditures of the Association, as well as bylaws and restrictions.
- Texas Real Estate Commission Form TREC No. 37
- Resale Certificate: $200
- Updated Resale Certificate: $100
- Additional Copies: $10 per copy
- Note: Fees are effective as of March 3, 2011. After 180 days, or if a party other than the original requesting party submits an updated request, the New Resale Certificate fee will apply. Please see Delivery Options for additional document delivery fees.
- Resale Certificate(s) may be requested by the property owner, owner’s agent, or title insurance company, or agent acting on behalf of the owner. Certificates are issued within ten (10) days after a complete written request WITH PAYMENT is received. Woods of Wimbledon Civic Association will provide the certificate only to the party requesting the certificate.
- Requests for an updated resale certificate must be made within 180 days of the issue date of the original resale certificate. The update request must be made by the party requesting the original resale certificate. Woods of Wimbledon Civic Association will provide the updated resale certificate no later than seven (7) days after a written request WITH PAYMENT is received.
- Certificates are delivered via certified United States Postal Service (USPS) mail with return receipt requested unless alternative delivery options are made and additional fees for alternative delivery are received.
Alternative delivery options must be specified in the written request for the certificate.
- Facsimile (with evidence of transmittal) add $5 with payment and include the fax number.
- Electronic Mail (with evidence of transmittal), include the email address.
- USPS Express Mail Overnight certified mail with return receipt requested, add $35 with payment and include the address for return receipt.
- Check or Money order mailed to:
Woods of Wimbledon Civic Association
P.O. Box 11509
Spring, Texas 77391-1509
- NOTE: The written request is not complete until the preparation and delivery fees are PAID IN FULL.
Where is additional information found?
- Disclosure of information by property owners’ associations found in the
State of Texas Property Code, Chapter 207