The September Board Meeting will be held this coming Thursday (20th) at 7pm at the John Wesley United Methodist Church, 5830 Bermuda Dunes Drive in Room A106 and is open to all homeowners of Woods of Wimbledon.
Woods of Wimbledon Civic Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 15109, Spring, Texas 77391-1509
Agenda for the Board of Directors Meeting
September 20th 2018, 7PM
John Wesley United Methodist Church, 5830 Bermuda Dunes Drive, Room A106, Houston, TX 77069.
The Board Meeting is open to all homeowners within Woods of Wimbledon.
Agenda prepared by Graham Sherlock, President WOWCA Inc. gro.a1655977900cwow@1655977900tnedi1655977900serp1655977900 832-582-1516
- Call to Order at 7.00 PM.
- Roll call and establishment of a quorum.
- Welcome and introduction of visitors.
- Secretary’s Report.
- Presentation of August 2018 minutes.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Monthly Financial Report.
- Discussion of operations for the remainder of 2018.
- Proposed 2019 Budge
- New homeowners.
- President’s Report.
- Complaints and enquiries.
- Approval of letter to homeowners soliciting candidates for election.
- Wall maintenance
- Entrance lighting
- Website Sub-Committee.
- Entrance Plantings
- Update from Linda.
- Deed restriction notification card subcommittee.
- Architectural Control Committee.
- Report from member(s) of the ACC.
- Old Business.
- Discussion of any previous agenda items not discussed above.
- New Business.
- Discussion of any new items that Board members may wish to raise.
- Public Comment.
- An invitation for homeowners to comment or raise issues with the Board.
- Executive Session.
- To meet in closed session to discuss legal and collections matters.
- Adjournment at, or before, 9 pm.