Replacement Roof Materials
A number of alternative replacement roofing materials have been “pre-approved” for replacement of wood shingles in the Woods of Wimbledon. Please note that specific manufacturer and color options have been listed which will give the impression of weathered shingles when installed. The list provides a number of options for the Homeowner’s Selection, and at the same time, will maintain a pleasing harmony with the existing cedar shingles in the Woods.
- Elk “Prestique” in colors Barkwood and Weathered Wood
- GAF “Timberline” in colors Heather Blend, Slate Blend and Weather Wood Blend
- G-S (Gen-Star) “High Sierra” in colors Barnwood, Driftwood, and Weatherwood
- Owens-Corning “Oakridge Plus” in colors Barnwood, Brownwood and Sable Gray
- Tamko “Heritage 30” in colors Weatherd Wood and Oxford Gray
- Alcoa “Country Cedar Shakes” in colors Musket Brown and Slate Brown
- Classic Products “Rustic Shingle Shake” in colors Antique Brown and Blackwatch
All of the above selections (both composite and aluminum) are Class A Fire Rating and are available with a limited warranty of 25 to 40 years. If you are considering something different from the above list, please contact the Architectural Control Committee for review and approval on individual case basis.