As a reminder – the Annual Meeting will be held this Thursday (21st) at 7pm and will include elections for the 2020 Board as well as for two open positions on the Architectural Control Committee. At this time we only have six candidates for the eight open Board positions and no candidates for the ACC positions. None of these positions involve a large time commitment so please consider standing for election and help shape the future of your community. If you wish to stand for election, please notify the Secretary at *protected email* and/or come to the meeting on Thursday. Nominations can also be made at the meeting.
If you have not received a copy of the budget and proxy ballot form by mail, please email the Secretary to request one.
The meeting will be held at the John Wesley Methodist Church in room E222 which is upstairs and there is an elevator close to the stairs.
Agenda is as follows:
Woods of Wimbledon Civic Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 15109, Spring, Texas 77391-1509
Agenda for the Annual Meeting
November 21st 2019, 7PM
John Wesley United Methodist Church, 5830 Bermuda Dunes Drive, Room E222, Houston, TX 77069.
The Board Meeting is open to all homeowners within Woods of Wimbledon.
Agenda prepared by Graham Sherlock, President WOWCA Inc. gro.a1586267260cwow@1586267260tnedi1586267260serp1586267260 832-582-1516
- Call to Order at 7.00 PM.
- Roll call and establishment of a quorum.
- Welcome and introduction of homeowners and visitors.
- Nominations for the Board of Directors.
- Nominations for the open positions on the Architectural Control Committee.
- Discussion of the proposed budget for 2020.
- Casting of ballots.
- Counting of ballots.
- Announcement of ballot results.
- Adjournment at, or before, 9pm.